We are calling it now, kitchen is the new spa… well, sort of! Booking your next spa-cation has never been easier. In fact, you don’t even need to leave your home.
As you gear up for warmer weather it’s time to get your skin into shape and feeling fresh with a fresh exfoliation treatment.
Whether it’s a spa treatment for yourself, or perhaps a loved one, it’s time to roll up your sleeves and reach for the freshest ingredients and our favorite new line, Beauty Hack from SheaMoisture to start operation: Smooth Skin.
We recommend making one serving at a time to stay as fresh as possible.
- 6 tbsp. of Sugar Scrub Base
- 3 tbsp. of 100% Pure Raw Shea Butter
- 2-3 drops Lavender & Wild Orchid Fragrance Oil (we also added in a touch of fresh lavender too!)
- ¾ of a cup chopped cucumber (Wash and leave the skin on)
- Sprinkle a few fresh chopped basil leaves
Use a small whisk to evenly mix ingredients until completely blended. Use a spoon to scoop into a clear jar with an air-tight lid.
Now, you are ready to massage into the skin (we recommend while showering) exfoliate with a sponge and rise like a champ!